SAR 24000 - SAR 27000
The client is in the Automotive Industry. The client is now looking for a Territory Manager for their Procurement team to expand their customer base and achieve sales quotas for various regions across the country.
Role Details :
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a sizable region while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mind set.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your region of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company's success in the long run.
What you will do:
- Be a core team member of the Procurement function for the state; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all the team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the city within the allocated territory.
- Achieve targeted territorial growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company's business plan.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reportees.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
- 5+ Years of experience in Sales, BD or Regional Management role
- 5+ Years of Team Management experience
- Good affinity towards data
- Preferred Masters from a Premier Institute
- Ability to multitask and deal with ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of process excellence and process reengineering
- Great team management skills