AED 10000 - AED 13000
Our client is a Leading Entertainment company. They are now looking for an Senior Procurement Officer to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assure that all procurement activities are performed in a fully professional, transparent and ethical manner, and in line with procurement policies and conditions of the grant and implementation agreement.
• Assisting procurement specialist in negotiating prices and terms of the goods/ services to be acquired to ensure that organization’s interests are best represented and best offers are received.
• Assist procurement specialist in managing the entire procurement process and execute day-to-day procurement functions such as: verify the technical specifications or terms of reference, prepare and launch tender documents, RFQs, RFPs, RFIs, arrange and facilitate vendors' site visits , respond to written queries or requests for clarifications, facilitate evaluation panel, prepare evaluation reports, carry out price reasonableness analysis, prepare and award contracts, notify about contract award and conduct debriefing with suppliers.
• Assist procurement specialist in providing consultation on ad hoc procurement processes to support business units that experience difficulties throughout the procurement chain.
• Perform any other work-related duties assigned by the Procurement & Contracts Director etc.
• Immediate Joiners
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Insurance for Self
To get our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with the latest jobs, recruitment news and business highlights direct to your inbox.