We are looking for a dynamic individual for a leadership opportunity to manage a team of different industry verticals with P&L responsibility. Manage and grow the team of Sales Executives. Bring new client and logos and retain and enhance existing client base by exceeding client expectations, provide the best account management services: recruitment, delivery and operations support.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, which would include:
1. Lead a Sales Team and its profit and loss with specific revenue and gross margin targets, as well as responsibility for all direct costs.
2. Deliver on agreed and budgeted monthly /quarterly targets
3. Develop a market penetration and business development strategy along with Sales team, across different market segments and at different price points.
4. Lead personally to generate new client leads and work with the Sales team to actively penetrate into existing and new segments.
5. Lead a team of Sales Executives and Business Development Executives for customer acquisition, retention and account management.
6. Ensure Sales Management best practices are followed by self and team for customer retention
7. Supervise/ Guide the recruitment team to ensure high end contractor delivery for niche projects.
8. Work with the HR Operations, Recruitment and Delivery team to ensure timely delivery of resources to the client.
9. Client visits with a solution-oriented sales approach, negotiate and support sales team members in deal closures.
10. Prepare winning proposals, respond to RFQs and assist in contract negotiations.
11. Assist, and give feedback to the Marketing department for advertisement and support activities required to enhance sales efforts and reach out to larger client base.
12. Build and manage large accounts and sustain the same.
13. Ability to lead innovative/ new business lines, support TASC grow in new geographies and help business grow organically and inorganically
University degree. Post Graduate degree preferred.
Skills and Competencies
• 8 - 10 years plus relevant experience in Contract Staffing, Recruitment or Managed services business
• Ability to motivate and lead a team of people successfully towards a revenue target and ensure customer satisfaction
• Commercially savvy with ability to understand numbers and manage an independent P&L
• Consultative ability to sell, and to understand the closure process for complex deals
• Ability to map an organization, network within the customer to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
• A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business.
• Consultative selling ability and deal negotiation
• Excellent communication, relationship and organizational skills
Ideal person will perform to TASC values of Collaboration, Quality, Respect, Agility, Innovation and Reliability and show drive to exceed numbers and set goals