Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and UAE Government organizations/ authorities, free zones and provide a key inter-face between the two.
• Provide quick, efficient and reliable services for all Government related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates, and Business Licenses to the company and its group, adhering to the regular amendments in rules and regulations within very short notices.
• Respond effectively to the demands of the Businesses, employees and their dependents to assist them on all government related services.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, which would include:
Responsible to administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries, Immigration, MOL & Free zones: -
a) Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
b) Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
c) Obtain visas for dependents of employees.
d) Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
e) Facilitate obtaining and renewal of Expatriates passports for employees and dependents.
f) Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
g) Facilitate complex medical / police procedures on event of death of any employee or next to kin.
• Responsible to administer the following towards business facilitation on day-to-day basis:
a) Liaise with embassies / foreign diplomatic missions to enable business visits.
b) Liaise with UAE Immigration dept. in obtaining business entry visas for global business visitors.
•Monitor and renew Trade License validity, negotiate optimum fees with authority, ensure no portal Block
• Administer company and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE govt. authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
• Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other gov’t related procedures and generate updates to business on Immigration and MOL changes,
• Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
• The ever-changing government rules and regulations requires the post-holder to be abreast of updates on information / documents and at times certain jobs have to be tacked efficiently without much notice.
• Monitor and manage MOL complaints, update complaint tracker and resolve the matter in MOL.
Skills and Competencies
The candidate must have at least 8 -12 years’ experience in similar job with strong experience with govt. organizations, Immigration, Free zones and embassies.
• Educational background: at least completion of Secondary Education / Graduate
• Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
• Good influencing skills
• Spoken and written Arabic is a must
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Valid Driving License
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
Ideal person will perform to TASC values of Collaboration, Quality, Respect, Agility, Innovation and Reliability and show drive to exceed numbers and set goals