Our client is a Leading Finance company. They are now looking for an MIS Analyst to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Data extractions, preparation, and presentation of MIS reports to management
• Prepare and submit reports for regulatory purposes.
• Analysis of consumer secured and unsecured loan (Credit Cards, Personal Finance, Auto Loans and Mortgages) and corporate loans.
• Work with Credit Risk Manager to evaluate, analyse and recommend policy decisions related to credit and collections.
• Prepare and enhance Portfolio analytics for risk differentiated reviews and ensuring continual compliance with Credit Policy/Regulations/Product Programs such as reviewing portfolio collateral concentration, liquidity and limit excess.
• Continuously identify process improvements and efficiencies to support business unit goals through dissecting issues and making recommendations etc.
• Immediate Joiners
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Air ticket for Self
• Insurance for Self
To get our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with the latest jobs, recruitment news and business highlights direct to your inbox.