Our client is an international provider of robotic well solutions for the oil and gas industry. They are now looking for an Electronics Co-ordinator to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Electronics Coordinator (Technician) Maintain repair install troubleshoot and service existing electronic systems.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and repair maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Read drawings training manuals and instructions to perform duties.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Write technical reports and develop charts, graphs, and schematic to describe and illustrate systems operating characteristics, malfunctions, and deviations from design specifications.
- Perform safety checks to ensure that design plans are workable under different conditions.
- Work with engineers to develop electronic components, systems, or products.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Familiarity working with various soldering/desoldering tools and testing instruments.
- Age below 35 years (preferred).
- Schengen Visa or Ease of travel within EU (Preferred).
- IPC 610 Training is preferred.