Our client is a leading Company in an Education Industry. They are now looking for a Contract Specialist to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review contract terms and conditions to ensure they are precise and in compliance with company policies.
- Ensure all assigned contracts are properly documented and stored systematically.
- Coordinate and establish good working relationship with Procurement Category and Sourcing Managers to build strong relationships with stakeholder to achieve customer satisfactions.
- Implement procurement procedures; deliver procurement strategies (include contract management plans).
- Knowledge of contract principles and procedures.
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- MBA; with LLB, MRICS or MCICES is preferred though is not essential.
- 5+ years’ experience within a large organisation in contract admin and management.