Our client is a leading bank in the UAE. They are now looking for a Business Analyst to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Main tasks will include performing detailed business requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Business Analyst should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical business analysis preferably from banking background.
- Knowledge of TQM/EFQM
- A degree in Information Technology, preferably Business & Project Management subject (e.g. MBA, MSc) and PMP or PRINCE II Certified or International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or certificate of competency in business analysis (offered by the IIBA) preferred
- UAE Mandatory Benefits