AED 15000 - AED 17000
Our client is a Leading Bank in UAE. They are now looking for an Analyst-Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop the framework of CDD area which includes designing policies, procedures, systems in order to complete the CDD/EDD process and creating awareness regarding the AML function
• Stay abreast of related laws, rules, regulations and best practices pertaining to the financial crime world.
• Review and respond to due diligence / AML queries involving very high-risk parameters for the Consumer, Group Private Banking and Corporate, Commercial and Investment Banking segment.
• Provide SME advisory to the business, support functions, international branches and subsidiaries on Customer due diligence matters
• Develop and deliver focused training to FLOD and Businesses on performing customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
• Identify AML related issues within the businesses and ensure material risks are reported on a monthly basis to appropriate governance forums – SteerCo, Compliance Committee etc
• Ensure issues identified by Group Internal Audit (GIA) are closed in a timely manner with proper resolution
• Provide expertise and support to Compliance Testing, MI & Governance team to enable them to conduct effective reviews and test for the CDD/EDD space.
• Immediate Joiners
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Insurance for Self
To get our fortnightly newsletter to keep up to date with the latest jobs, recruitment news and business highlights direct to your inbox.