Our client is a Leading Real Estate Company. They are now looking for an Account Receivable Accountant to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- SAP preferred
- Advance excel knowledge
- Employment Visa
- Medical Insurance